Friday, April 11, 2008

Great Day!

We had a fun day.
It was perfect weather; it was actually very warm at our house!
Hannah and I even got pink noses and cheeks this afternon.
Got up early and dragged my mom and Hannah to a MOPS meeting. We talked about disclipline issues, vacations, and tips for traveling on long trips with toddlers. We also made really pretty bracelets at MOPS - they inspired me to buy more beads soon, so that I can keep playing with my new jewelry-making tools!

We met Mike for lunch at a new restaurant downtown (I didnt like the food too much, but hey, it was worth a try), and got some souvenirs for Mom in a few of the local shops. I would have loved to spend more time there, but we had to move on and go to Hannah's ballet class. She was such a cute little ballerina today! She did a great job dancing and learning new ballet positions, and she didnt even cry when I left the room. I'm so proud of her, of her independence.

When we got home from ballet, Hannah voluntarily put herself in bed!
While she was resting, mom and I worked on a sewing project that I've ben meaning to do for a loooong time. It finally got done today!
When Hannah got up, we ate dinner and she took a bath.

Somewhere in there, I also did 2 loads of laundry. Except, I couldn't really put it away properly, because somehow, in the middle of the night, my closet broke! We didn't hear a thing, but when I got up this morning, the metal rod was hanging halfway down to the floor, two of the bolts in the middle of the closet were completely missing, and all my clothes were heading towards a gigantic pile at the bottom of my closet. And one of the closet doors is broken as well.
Good luck fixing that one, Mike!

Ok so, after dinner, we let Hannah stay up late and watch 30 mins of a movie. Last week we started going through our home videos, and tonight we got all the way up to Christmas 2005. Hannah loves seeing and hearing the things she did when she was younger. She's constantly reminding us that she is not a baby anymore, but a big kid!
She has been accidnet-free this week!!!

Tomorrow I get to spend the whole day with ESTHER! I just packed up my essentials and took a shower. I'm all ready, I just have to roll out of bed and get in the car!

No comments: