Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Good times.

The laughter of children has to be my most favorite and cherished sound, ever.

A baby (Ezra) and a toddler (Hannah), playing happily together.
What could be sweeter than that?

For an hour today, we were all very happy. Even though my blue sweatshirt was covered in sticky bubbles and wet baby drool, I didn't care. The kids were laughing and smiling and clapping their hands, just simply enjoying the fact that we were playing outside.

Hannah is such a wonderful Mommy's Little Helper. It's so cute! Sometimes it's annoying that she has to help with absolutely everything, but most of the time, it's actually quite an asset. I can't wait for her to get the chance to be a Big Sister. I just know she'll be great.

I'm also really cherishing the last few days we have Esther and her family with us.

1 comment:

HeatherV said...

Hi,
Thanks for your nice post. I really appreciate it. I am sorry to hear you have had 3 miscarriages. We had one in between our 2 and it was so hard so I can not imagine how hard 3 most be. Do they know why? Hoping 2008 brings you a healthy pregnancy and baby.