Saturday, April 5, 2008

News of the Week.

I hosted a yard sale at our church this morning, but had to move it inside because of the rain. It was a pretty pathetic turnout. Maybe we'll try again when the weather is better.
I don't know what I'm goign to do about my MOPS group.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Mike has the flu this weekend. Yuck. He is miserable. He was scheduled to work an overtime shift today, but he called out of work because he was vomiting all night. How lovely. I actually slept in the guest room last night, because I didn't want to get sick again. Why are we all taking turns being sick?

Mike is also getting laser eye surgery on Tuesday.

I have a dr appointment on Weds, to check my meds and hormone levels.

And my mom is coming on Thursday, to spend the weekend with us. I had a funny dream that she came early, on Monday instead of Thurs, and said that she wanted to live with us, in our guest bedroom, because she was tired of living in Maryland with my dad, my lazy deadbeat brother, and my other brother, who is leaving for college in August.
I called her to tell her my dream, and we got a good laugh out of that one. No matter how much drama goes on in their house, she would never leave them permanently.

My best friends here in Durham are moving across the country in 4 weeks! Esther & Josh got a new position in Idaho. IDAHO! I know it will be a big change for them, a positive one, but it's also sad and bittersweet that they are leaving. We've gotten so close this past year, we'll really miss them.
I'm already planning to visit in the fall!

I think Hannah is going through a growth spurt. She's eating like crazy, sleeping more, and getting taller all the time! She finally fits into 3t clothes now.


My best friend in Pittsburgh is 38.5 weeks pregnant, and 3cm dialated. She's been having contractions off and on for about a week, so it could be any day now...! Her labor keeps stalling, and I know it's got to be so frustrating. I want to go visit and help her out a week or two after the baby is born.

Goodnight.

No comments: