Saturday, April 19, 2008

TTC after miscarriages.

I don't think anyone in real life knows just how all-consuming this TTC stuff is for me!

There is a very good reason that I have not posted at all this week. I've had a lot in my mind. I've been having more bizzare dreams, been going to bed very very late, and waking up at sunrise. I've been trying to internalize my situation and think it through thouroughly before I post it here for all to see.

That being said: Want to see how obsessive I am? After 3 pregnancy losses within 12 months? Ok, this is what happens when you chart your fertility signs for 2 years - it makes you a little crazy! It can even make you look like this or this! I know that this is only possible through the grace and miraculous power of God.

I wanted this to be my little secret for awhile, just between me and Mike and God.
But I'm so nervous and terrified and excited that I had to share it somewhere.

Please continue to pray for me and my family!!!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

This is wonderful news! You better believe I am praying my socks off for you and the new life growing in you right now!