Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Time is fleeting

I've had so many things to say over the last couple days, but not enough time to write them all down.


I feel like every moment, every hour I have, is so precious - but so much of it ends up wasted on mundane tasks, like dishes and laundry and errands. I wish that I could spend my time more wisely, more productively.


Yesterday was the first time that I felt some morning sickness. And I was craving pickles last night. The only time I EVER want to eat pickles is when I'm pregnant. I had to settle for relish though - no pickles in our house yet. I haven't had that craving since last February.


Last night I was so very tired. I was laying down on the couch; Hannah was sitting at my feet, playing with a wooden alphabet puzzle. (She's such a good girl!) Next thing I know, I fell asleep on the couch at 9pm. Then I crawled into bed. Mike had to put Hannah to bed at 9:30, because I was too exhausted. I slept TEN HOURS! I didnt get up until 7am!

Today I am six weeks pregnant - according to my own calculations. I still have to wait at least 2 more weeks for a real ob appointment. And even then, at eight weeks pregnant, they won't tell me very much. Oh well, I'll take whatever I can get.

And in the meantime, I'll keep praying and trusting God, and keep writing my book.

2 comments:

Lacie said...

You never said what the book was about...did you? Still praying with you :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nice Blog .The detailedspine anatomy , for example, of the bronchial tree as seen through the bronchoscope is now of great importance. The introduction of laparoscopic and thoracoscopic instruments to explore and operate in the abdomen and thorax respectively has also opened new vistas as surgeons require to learn their anatomical landmarks through these approaches.