Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mostly Pictures.

I've set a new personal record: I've completed TWENTY scrapbook pages this week! (Thanks to Jenn!) I've finished everything, all the way up to my sister's wedding! Now I have to print more pictures so that I can keep going! I'm on a roll!
Hah - You would not believe how many glue sticks I've used up this week.


I absolutely LOVE this picture of Hannah.

And I love this expression on her face. I think she was about to drink water out of the hose.

My pregnant belly: 18 weeks.

My pregnant belly: 19 weeks.



I am so very thankful that I am healthy and everything continues to go well with this pregnancy. I can't wait to be huge and obviously pregnant, waddling around like a penguin... ok, so that part's not so comfortable. But still, I am loving it!

No comments: