Thursday, July 31, 2008

Food Cravings and Good News.

Know what I've been craving lately? LETTUCE. Am I crazy, or what?!
For a week now, all I've wanted is to eat salads and lettuce. It doesn't even need salad dressing on it. For lunch today, I wanted to eat a whole bag of baby carrots! Could I have some kind of vitamin deficiency or something?! Weird. I've never heard of someone else wanting to eat lettuce all the time.


GOOD NEWS: Mike's brother and his wife are PREGNANT! They are due just ten weeks after me! Ironically, they found out the day that we told them WE were pregnant. They've had 2 ultrasounds already and everything is going fine. Baby is due March 1st 2009.

We are SO EXCITED to be future aunt and uncle to this new baby! :)


I've been having funny dreams about our future. Last night I dreamed that my parents wanted us to have a baby girl, and name her Alicia. (In real life, they would never try to tell us what to name our babies.) Then in another dream, we were looking for a bigger house. I told our realtor that we wanted at least 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. But she kept asking me stupid questions like "What color would you like your house to be?" and "How many stairs should be on your front porch?" Incredibly unimportant questions. When I woke up, I laughed about it.

No comments: