Tuesday, August 12, 2008

6 Un-Spectacular Things About Me

We got home from our little vacation this afternoon.
More on that tomorrow, when I'm thinking more clearly.
Tonight, a silly tag from my friend Krissy:

"6 UN-spectacular Things About Me"

The rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

The subject:
“6 UN-spectacular things about me”

1. I crave salads and lettuce.

2. I am very clumsy. Example: While making salad for dinner tonight, I almost chopped off my thumb by accident.

3.In middle school I was the dork with huge thick glasses and braces. How cool. Glad I outgrew those!

4. I am obsessed with photography and scrapbooking. I do not admit, not even to my husband, how much I have spent on craft supplies this year!

5. My bedspread is blue and purple with yellow flowers.

6. I need to take a shower. Now.


And here are the six wonderful people I am passing it along to:
Esther; Vanessa; Kendra; "Future Mommy" Lacie; and Mito!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

How fun! Welcome home! And be careful with those knives!!!