Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Picture Proof.

It's 2am, and I cannot sleep. Therefore, you get to read another entry from me.
Ok, it's mostly pictures, so not a lot of reading required. Still, here it is...

A picture of Hannah's new haircut:
Can you tell that the sides are totally uneven?! It's not too terrible, is it? And it will grow out eventually, right? Right.


Hannah took this picture of me today.


Hannah and I at the beach, in Maryland last week.


Belly shot: 21 weeks pregnant.


This week: 22 weeks pregnant. I really think my body shape changes, depending on the clothes I wear. Still, it's getting very obvious that there is a baby in my tummy.


Tonight, Hannah turned to me and asked: "Mommy, can there be TWO babies in your tummy? Can we have two babies at Christmastime? A boy AND a girl?" Haha, I almost fell off my chair from laughing! I don't think she was quite convinced that I am only having one baby at a time.


Ok, Im going to lay in bed now and stare at the ceiling until I fall asleep.
Glad I don't have any appointments or meetings to go to tomorrow... Those are all next week. I think.

No comments: