Saturday, August 16, 2008

Life is Good.

I woke up extra early this morning to help a friend move into their new house.
Now the pastor and his family are all moved in, just 2 miles away from us.
I joked that we were coming over for dinner tomorrow. He joked right back: "Yeah, and you can sit on a box. But whichever box you get, you have to open it and unpack it for us!" Hah.

Also had a MOPS meeting today. It was good to see those women again. My friend Joanna, who has suffered through 2 miscarriages since January, is now pregnant for the third time this year. But an ultrasound last week showed a healthy baby in there! She just hit 13 weeks and is now starting to tell everyone the good news. HOORAY! Thank you God!!!

Nine more days until my next doctor's appointment! It won't be anything special, just check vitals and listen to the heartbeat - but it's nice to know that everything is progressing well. And after that, next Wednesday, Aug 27th, I have another ultrasound at the hospital, to see if the baby's brain cyst has cleared up yet.
I keep having dreams that this baby will be a boy, but I have no clue. I mean, it's a fifty/fifty chance... who knows?

MIL and my mom's bdays are both next week. I wonder what we should send them?

Have a good weekend!

Nicole

No comments: