Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Doctors visit, primary voting

Woke up at 9:45 this morning. With the awful allergies I've been having, it's making it hard for me to sleep well. I've been going to bed at 1 or 2 am - I just can't sleep!

Needless to say, I was late for my 10am doctor's appointment. I threw on some clothes, grabbed my puirse and a banana, and drove over these.
Had to wait an HOUR to see my PCP! The wait was not cool.
My thyroid levels are steady and normal, so no problems there.
We talked about my medication doseages now that I am pregnant, and agreed that the safest thing for my pregnancy would be to wean me off Zoloft (I've been taking it since September 2007 for depression). Mike is worried that a sudden drop in meds might harm a baby, as well as damage my mental health. I am trying to convince him otherwise. I think he's just concerned for me.



Hannah helped me vote today too. I told her which little bubbles to fill in. On one of the sections, she scribbled outside of the lines - so we actually had to fill-in the ballot all over again. I didn't let her "help" the second time - I REALLY didn't want to have to get a THIRD ballot!

Personally, I feel like the primary elections are mostly just a waste of time. They don't really prove anything. They're not even indicative of the voting outcome in November. Oh well.

Ok, Hannah is now falling asleep on the couch, so I'd better get her moving towards bed!

No comments: