Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Long Day

We were babysitting for ten hours today. I am exhausted, and Hannah and her two friends got on every single last one of my nerves. I don't know why, but they were at each other's throats many times during the day, and practically in tears by 5pm because they were so tired and hungry.

Well, at least now it's almost bedtime and we can all get some rest.

Strange occurance: No baby movememnt from 8:30am-4pm. I tried to do kick counts between 4-6pm, but came up with only seven movements within that two-hour time period. Finally, after dinner, between 7:30-8pm, I got more movement.
I wasn't quite worried enough to call the doctor's office, but it did seem rather strange that I felt absolutely NO movement all day.
Mike told me not to be concerned: "maybe Baby is just tired."
Hope it doesn't happen again tomorrow.

No comments: