Friday, June 13, 2008

12 weeks. Updates. Pictures.

Sorry it's been a whole week since Ive posted. The last few times I've logged on to Blogger, I kept getting error messages. Frustrating!

As of Wednesday, I am twelve weeks pregnant!
Here are some tummy pictures:

Can you tell that I had to snap the pictures myself? That's why they are a little blurry and out of focus. That's ok, you get the idea.

I want to find a shirt that says "Im not fat... Im just pregnant." I have now officially graduated from button-fly jeans and patns, to elastic-waist and drawstring pants. My largest pair of jean shorts doesnt quite button anymore. Oh well!But Im not big enough for maternity clothes, not quite yet (even though I can't wait to wear them!).


Today, we spent the morning playing with some MOPS friends, and did a little shopping. I've had a very hard time finding size 7 1/2 sandals for Hannah. We finally got some for $15 at Rack Room Shoes. (We'd been through so many stores, and by that time, we just wanted to be done!) She already has two different pairs of purple Cros, but one pair is too small, and the other pair is just a little too big, so they fall off her feet. She's growing out of all her clothes and shoes so fast lately!!! Last week I got 3t-4t summer clothes out of the attic for her, and all the 3t dresses are too short! They barely cover her behind! What happened to my tiny little girl?! She's getting really tall.


Sad News: I found out today that a friend recently had her second miscarriage. I've been praying for her for months, since she started TTCing last year. It's nice to know that God has given her peace about the loss, but Im just so sad for her right now! I think it helped her, just to talk with someone who understands.


We also met a new friend, who recently had her last baby and is trying to get rid of her maternity clothes. Win-win! Her daughter was born exactly the same day as Hannah! I invited them to MOPS, and we exchanged phone numbers. I hope we can stay in touch.


Tomorrow we are going to a church picnic, which will be lots of fun.
Then Sunday is FATHER'S DAY!
Have a great weekend :)

No comments: