Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Moronic Me....

You may or may not know this, but I am INCREDIBLY clumsy.

Today I proved myself yet again: I washed my cell phone.
As in, it went through the washer. I didnt realize it until it got to the spin cycle! I saw something vibrating/flashing in there, and fished it out the best I could. Im still not exactly sure how it got in there... I dont usually leave things in my pockets.
I don't know if this is fixable. I feel terribly guilty!
It's practically brand new! I've only had it for a couple of months.
I'm afraid that Mike will be angry with me when he finds out.

Worse: Not only is my cell phone out of commission, but so is our landline! I can't receive any calls at all! Ahhhh!

1 comment:

Lacie said...

I'm pretty sure Allison washed her cell phone not too long ago - any phone calls you need me to make for you?