Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Help Orphans in Haiti!

A friend of mine recently returned from a missions trip to Haiti. They are raising much-needed funds for 46 orphan children in Titanyen, Haiti. You can read more about it at http://myprettypennies.com/2014/05/14/help-for-a-haitian-orphanage/

I would love it if you could help with this worthy cause.
Even if it's just a few dollars, it is much appreciated.
Every little bit counts!

On Monday night I couldn't fall asleep, so after a couple hours of laying down and staring at the ceiling, I got up and started praying for foster kids. I actually stayed up until 3am praying for the children under 10 years old who are listed on Adoptuskids.org 

I am still not entirely sure why God brings these children to the forefront of my heart and mind, and what it is exactly that he plans to do about it in my life specifically...  but I will continue praying and helping where I can.

No comments: