Friday, July 12, 2013

Praying for Diego

My friend Diego is 6 years old. I met him when he was two. I've seen him learn and grow into a sensitive, caring, sweet, kind, silly, generous boy. He's supposed to be starting first grade next week. However, on Thursday. he and his family got some horrible news: They discovered that Diego has cancer.

Today he will have an operation to remove the cancer, as well as one of his kidneys. But this is just the beginning of Diego's journey. He will have a long, hard road ahead of him.  Diego needs all the prayers that he can get. I'd love it if you would pray for him, too. If you see a little boy with a silly grin, please think of Diego and say a prayer for him. I'd love for he and his family to feel the love, peace, and comfort of God during this difficult time. 

No comments: