Saturday, June 6, 2009

How do you keep your child from picking their nose?

How do you stop your child from picking their nose? Hannah gave herself a nosebleed tonight because she kept sticking her finger up there! YUCK!


Can you tell that this girl is a big ham in front of the camera?

Aliah's tooth is pushing through and has been making her fussy.
Earlier today, she was sitting up on her own for about 30 seconds at a time.
It's not for very long, yet... but still, I think that's amazing, being that she's only 5 months and one week old!

Also, last night she slept from 2-9:30 am, so I got an awesome amount of sleep yesterday! I even got to take a nap this afternoon! YES! It makes me feel so much better, when I get enough sleep.

I actually feel like a normally functioning person this weekend, instead of frustrated, tired, sleep-deprived zombie mom. I even had enough energy to walk around the neighborhood with Hannah. We went about one mile (though Hannah whined the whole time. oh well. Can't please everyone).

1 comment:

Alyssa Arlen said...

Nicole, your girls are getting so big!