Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Here we are, home again.

We got home from Maryland last night. Had to babysit for 2 hours, and all the kids were cranky. We'll be with them all day tomorrow.

My dad is doing just fine. He actually went to the gym with my mom yesterday, just to walk on a treadmill and lift 10 lb weights (due to dr's restcrictions). But he's feeling prefectly fine, and to look at him, you'd never know that there was anything wrong with him last week.

Lately, a lot of people have been mentioning homeschooling to me. Mike completely supports this idea. Ive been doing some online research and I really dont think it will be too hard.

1 comment:

Vanessa Johnson said...

Glad to hear that your dad is doing better!! Yay!!! Homeschooling is something that I can definitely see you doing and I think you'd be good at it with Hannah!!

I was wondering, my brother and his wife are talking about looking for a nanny in Florida, do you know of any websites or anything that are for looking for nannies? I thought you had given me one at one time, and I can't remember.