Friday, September 14, 2012

Tonight, I realized...

I had a very rare out-with-girlfriends-and-no-kids hour this evening... But it made me realize something. There are so many conversations and interactions I have daily, in which God is not mentioned. I need to be more bold and creative about how I witness about God's glory and how I can share my testimony with others. This particular encounter also made me remember how I like to close myself up in a little Christian bubble, and hang-out with only "churchy" people. But everyone needs friends, not just well-dressed, manicured, middle-class SAHMs. I need to broaden my horizons a little more. In the past, I've done that to the point of burn-out. This time I'd like to focus on a few specific people, and see where that leads...

PS: Want to win $1000? Well, here is a great giveaway hosted by Capri Sun and Finding Joy Click Here to Enter! I entered. Did you? Drawing ends on Monday, Sept 16th.

No comments: