Monday, November 23, 2009

Wanna be my friend?

Ok, I have been avoiding it all this time, but tonight I have finally jumped on the bandwagon and joined Facebook. Let's see who notices me first. ((I'm gonna guess my mother.))

My Granny visited us this weekend. We had fun just hanging out at home, watching movies, pigging out on good food. She is disappointed that we won't be visiting them for Thanksgiving, for the second year in a row. But traveling this week is next to impossible because Mike only has 48 hours off between Tuesday and Thursday. It just doesn't work out. Anyways, Granny sent us a beautiful flower arrangement to say "thanks for your hospitality", which was very sweet of her.

This morning we had a playdate with some new friends. That was fun. Their 2 girls are about six months apart from Hannah and Aliah, so everyone had a playmate, and us moms got to have a little bit of grown-up conversation at the same time.

Aliah's eighth tooth is coming through this week. Tylenol helped her calm down last night, but I don't know if that's going to cut it for her tonight. We'll see.

3 comments:

Another Muggle said...

I would love to add you :) my email is bubblyhayhay@googlemail.com

Hayley

Anonymous said...

add Marie Rumph there's two i'm the one in Charlottesville..

Lisa said...

Welcome to Facebook!