Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wisdom & Clarity

Taking baby steps. One foot in front of the other.
I am slowly becoming more bold about witnessing to people.

Today I realized that I was able to mention prayer and God in three different conversations over the past 24 hours, all to non-believers/non-religious-practicing people. God is working in me, and I think it's actually beginning to show. I felt His presence with me this morning. I know that He is close to me, looking out for me and my family.

I am continuing to pray for wisdom about selling our house and buying a new one. I don't want us to be greedy or worldly in our goals. Yesterday we toured 4 or 5 houses. Mike fell in love with one of them. It's just inside Orange County. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a sunroom, a huge garage, and 3 acres of land. He could be happy living there forever. But God is not calling us just to be content and stay inside our own little comfort zone for the rest of our lives. He wants us to live our lives for Him. And that often involves sacrifice. For us, that might mean moving away from our best friends.

I don't know what exactly this means that He wants from us, but I know it is something big.

I am just praying for wisdom and clarity.

No comments: