Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another potty accident.

I don't want to become one of those people that only posts 3 or 4 times a month. So, here is an extra update from our house: Hannah peed all over the kitchen floor tonight. We were each getting ready for bed; I heard her run to the bathroom and flush the potty, and I thought nothing of it. Then Mike went into the kitchen for a drink of water and said "Hannah, did you spill water all over the floor?" Immediately, I realized that it was not water....
I have been trying to explain to Hannah about apologizing, and forgiveness. Tonight she was practically begging for mercy, but it took her a good 20 minutes to say she was sorry. (I know it was an accident, but we made her apologize, because it was a REALLY big mess.) She helped me clean up the mess, we read some stories and said prayers, and that was the end of it.

In good news, Aliah slept from 12-6:30am this morning!
I wish she would do that a little more consistently.
Our chubby little bunny is now wearing 9-month sized clothes!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Aww... poor Hannah. She must have felt really sad. Sounds like Aliah is just shooting right up! Both your girls are growing up. Time really flies, eh?

Love, Lisa