Sunday, August 3, 2014

Back and forth

I can't sleep! We have so many things happening this week...
I am a big huge ball of nervous anticipation, excitement, and dread.
I really don't know what to do with myself.

Yesterday, I spent most of the day rearranging furniture, washing and folding laundry, and cleaning out closets. I was so preoccupied that I forgot to make dinner!

I don't know how this will all play out and I don't have a lot of details to share, so for now I have to stay quiet and just internalize everything (or talk it over with Mike. And I certainly am grateful that we've been able to do that this weekend). I am NOT a patient person by any means, so this "wait-and-see" approach is definitely NOT my favorite way of doing things. However, when working with the foster care system, we do a lot of waiting and seeing. Therefore, I must wait. And maybe, during the process, I will develop a teensy bit more patience.

Hoping I can calm down and get some sleep soon.

No comments: