Tuesday, May 28, 2013

follow-up appointment

I posted a few weeks ago about how I"ve been feeling generally crummy, tired, no energy, stomachaches, and I'm unable to lose weight no matter what I eat or how much I exercise.  Well, I had more bloodwork done last week, and everything came back... "normal". Even though I'm still anemic. Apparently that's just normal for me and they don't feel like doing anything about it. They only tested my TSH level, not anything else to do with my thyroid, which is obviously acting up again. Mr Medic wants me to switch doctors.

In other news, our final home inspection is tomorrow, so we're really close to officially being Foster Parents! HOORAY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello There, my name is Ashley and I am stopping by to say hello. I am loving your blog and the great posts you are putting out there.

Thanks so much.

If you have some free time would you mind stopping by our blog as well at: www.ashleychapmandesigns.com/blog

We have an awesome giveaway running right now and a winner will be chosen at random on June 15. Why not come join the party!

We would really appreciate it.

Ashley