Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cloth Diapers.

You may or may not know, but I have been using cloth diapers since Aliah was about four months old. I am planning to use them with Baby#3 also, and have been looking into different brands and styles. Right now we primarily use one-size pocket diapers, and also some one-size covers with prefolds. But I have a few sized diapers too, like FuzziBunz, which are great. (And I am secretly addicted to diaperswappers.com, the cheapest place to buy cloth diapers!)

I love saving money and not buying disposables all the time, and using cloth diapers has eliminated a lot of diaper rash and other problems - not to mention that our amount of trash is considerably less, too. But Ive never used cloth diapers on two kids at once, and Ive never CD'ed a newborn either, so this will be quite an experiment for us! If you have any recommendations for me, please post them below.

Next week I will be trying out the new and improved bumgenius 4.0 and then I would like to try Softbumsdiapers next. They are doing a big giveaway right now, see here: http://loveclothdiapers.blogspot.com/2010/09/softbums-mystery-new-diaper-event.html#comment-form and it would be so nice to try these new diapers! They are also giving away other thing stoo, like an ipad and some $50 Amazon giftcards (but if I won one of those I would probably just use it to buy more diapers!).

No comments: