Friday, December 8, 2017

Kindness

My husband is a very private person. He does not like to call attention to himself. He often does nice things "in secret", as it says in Matthew 6:3-4. Today, in a situation at work, he demonstrated this very well. I am proud of him.

"But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

Here's to all the "secret Santas" who continue to spread the message of God's abundant love and mercy, during this Christmas season and throughout the year. 

2 comments:

Stormie said...

long time no see! It's me Marie inlove721 from kiwibox and I was thinking about you.Not sure if you still remember me or update here but sounds like you have your handsful :O.. hope all is well!!

Nicole H said...

Hello Marie! I do remember you! Are you still in VA? Yes, my house always pretty full of kids 😊